Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me.

I did this on Facebook and thought I'd copy it into a blog - enjoy! I may try to do a different one every so often - it was actually fun to put together =)

1. I have an amazing son - Gavin Arthur - who was born on 10.2.06. He weighed 8 pounds 9 ounces and was 21 inches long. I was in labor for 8 hours!

2. I haven't worn gold jewelry since 5th grade.

3. I have a very interesting job - I work at an adoption agency, Bethany Christian Services, and I counsel expectant parents who were not planning on becoming pregnant. I counsel them about parenting and adoption. If they choose adoption I help them with all that an adoption plan entails - picking a family, labor and delivery, openness, a whole bunch of stuff.. sounds fun huh?!

4. My husband and I have been trying for 8 months to have a second child. I am really trying to be faithful and understand that God has a plan and he knows my heart!

5. I have one tattoo - cherries on my left hip - in honor of my Grammie! She is my hero and has been fighting Alzheimer's Disease for over 5 years.

6. I drive a 2006 navy blue Ford Fusion and I have Boston Red Sox floor mats =)

7. My mom calls me Weeziebug and has for most of my life. It is now my license plate on my car - WEZEBUG - goofy, I know!

8. I am completely obsessed with photographs. I LOVE photography and I wish I could have started my own photography business. Currently I own 3 film cameras and 3 digital cameras. Now you know why each month I have 3 or 4 photo folders!

9. My faith and relationship with God are very important to me - but I don't try to push religion on anyone who doesn't want to hear it.

10. I love music - almost any kind will do.

11. My husband and I met on a blind date and we were engaged 51 days later =) We got married in Oahu, Hawaii.

12. I cannot stand it when my food touches - I have a sectioned plate that I use on holidays!

13. I am the pickiest eater you will ever meet - although lately I've been brave and trying new things!

14. Number 1 on my travel list is Alaska!

15. I hope to go back to college some day - what for, I have no idea =)

16. I think money is the root of all evil and it always stresses me out - unfortunately I LOVE to shop!

17. It's hard for me to get up early in the morning to run - but I love that yucky sweaty feeling I have after I've just finished a couple miles!

18. Reality TV is a guilty pleasure of mine - I'd watch it all day if I could.

19. I collect camels - they are my favorite animal - I think they are so ugly they are cute - strange, I know!

20. I am addicted to clipping coupons - my husband thinks I'm nuts but I get so excited when the Sunday paper comes and I can look through all the ads and the coupon books =)

21. I ran my first 5K in May and if I'm not pregnant when May rolls around this year I am hoping to run that same race again.. but this time much faster =) Eventually I'd like to run a 10K.

22. I have some amazing friends - most that I don't get to see very often - but I know they'd be there for me whenever I needed them!

23. On a daily basis I use about 20 post-it notes. Currently on my desk I have 4 with various to-do lists.

24. My favorite sandwich is lebanon bologna, American cheese, ketchup and pickles - everyone thinks that's crazy but it is sooooo yummy =) I like the crust cut off too!

25. I keep a list of baby names in my appointment book at work, don't tell my husband =)

No comments: