Wednesday, February 11, 2009

PEE-PEE in the potty!!!

Gavin went pee on the potty last night!!!! It was just the cutest thing - he was so proud of himself. He went again this morning when he woke up - hopefully we're on the right track =) I can't believe my little baby boy is going potty, oh man they grow so fast! We gave him coins to put in his piggy bank as his "positive reinforcement" because he LOVES his piggy bank. He was walking around saying "I got moneys" - it was adorable!

I could seriously break down and cry right now - my hubby just called and said his company is issuing a 10% decrease in salaries effective Monday. Man that sucks!!! Money was already tight and now this. I really could just cry - money always has and always will be the root of all evil in my eyes.

Okay, enough for now - I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!! Enjoy the adorable photos of Gavin =)







No comments: