Wednesday, August 27, 2008

catch up!

I think I need to catch up a bit. We've been busy at home and I've been super busy at work! Gavin is continuing to learn new things each day. He really is learning to push the boundaries and test Steven and me. He certainly listens to Steven more than he listens to me - I guess because Daddy is more firm than Mommy. His teacher at school told me this morning that he will begin transitioning to the 2 year old room next week - but when I went to pick him up today he was already over in that classroom playing - and he didn't want to leave! Man, when did my adorable little baby boy get so big!? I love watching him grow and learn and be so independent but at the same time I miss those cuddly baby stages too.

We enjoyed 2 days of school shopping with Grammie, Shayna and Lucas. Shayna is going into 5th grade and is wicked excited because she finally has a locker! Her 5th grade teacher is Mrs. Benne - she was one of my teachers when I was in 5th grade - crazy! Gavin is such a trooper when we go places.. he rarely cries and he just goes with the flow - what a blessing!

I've taken so many random photos over the past week - some are from when Gavin came to visit me at work and our evening trip to Longs Park.. others are from our shopping trip and there are some randoms ones taken home.. ENJOY!









Last night Gavin went to a Barnstormers game with Steven and his mom. I had to work late - bummer. Gavin got a batting practice ball from an usher AND he was chosen to be the Rally Roni boy! That means he was on the big screen, he got a Rally Roni t-shirt and he got his whole section a free box of Rally Roni :-) Of course, all this fun stuff happens the night I'm not there. Steven said they all had a good time, except the team - they were not playing well at all!




No comments: