Monday, August 11, 2008

Busy bees!

*This was on the driveway when I got home from work on Thursday - my boys are so sweet*

We sure were busy bees this weekend! Saturday was the annual Anderson pig roast so we spent the day with family relaxing in the sun and eating a ton of food! Gavin loved swimming in the pool, flirting with the girls and playing ball with the big kids. OH - my little guy can WALK in Uncle Wayne and Aunt Donna's pool.. last year all he did was float around in his silly raft.. now he's walking in the shallow end.. oh my. I didn't take many pictures (can you believe it!) but here are a few cute ones!





Here's my baseball boy! My mom got Steven this really neat book about all the major league baseball parks and Gavin LOVES to sit and read it.. what a silly goose!!


Sunday we spent the afternoon at Grammie and Poppop's house. Poppop just came home from the hospital again so we wanted to spend time with him and try to make him feel better. Gavin really had a great time playing with everyone. He enjoyed wrestling with Lucas, coloring with Shayna, playing ET with Poppop and ticking Grammie. He also had a blast playing outside in the rain puddles with Shayna and Lucas.. nice idea Grammie :-) Enjoy these fun photos of our afternoon at Grammie and Poppop's!


Finally after a busy weekend we got to relax at home for a while.. these shots of Gavin are so cute - minus the scary red eye and the yucky pacifier.

This morning while climbing down the stairs Gavin saw his "Cylo book" sitting on the stairs - I forgot to put it away! He decided to sit down on the stairs and read his Cylo book to Mommy! It's actually a program booklet from one of the Barnstormers games we went to but if he thinks it's his Cylo book then that works for me!

No comments: