Monday, August 11, 2008

It's a Kingdom For Kids..

Dutch Wonderland!!! :-)

Boy did we have fun on Friday - it was Gavin's first trip to Dutch Wonderland. We spent the day with my good friend Lauren and her adorable 14 month old daughter Alivia. Gavin rode the boats, the airplanes, the bulldozers, the big slide, the turnpike cars, the monster trucks, the choo-choo train and the merry-go-round. He also had a blast playing in Duke's Lagoon! I was afraid there wouldn't be much for kids his size but I was wrong. Both he and Alivia rode on everything together and they both had an awesome time. He did meet Duke the Dragon but he was too scared to give him a hug.. I guess a high-five is just as cool ;-) We're hoping to go back when they do their special Halloween time in the park so Daddy can join in the fun!

Enjoy these pictures of my big guy having tons of fun.. isn't he just so cute?!!








No comments: