Wednesday, May 27, 2009

On Saturday Gavin, Steven and I went down to Uncle Wayne and Aunt Donna's house. While Steven went for a ride with the V-Chips (their motorcycle club!) Gavin and I got to hang out with Aunt Donna, play with her adorable bunnies and go to a petting zoo. Gav enjoyed petting the bunnies and actually did pretty well with them. He loved the petting zoo too and loved talking to all the different animals! He's just growing up way toooooo fast!!




On Monday we went to my parent's house for a Memorial Day picnic. Gav loves going to his Grammie and PopPop's house to play. He had a blast playing with Shayna and Lucas and hanging with the boys while my mom, Shayna and I went shopping. Shayna has a 5th and 6th grade dance this Thursday night so we had to go buy her a dress. Holy crap my little baby niece has a school dance.. yikes!!!

I was super cold at my parent's house so my dad let me wear one of his old flannels - doesn't it look lovely?! And Shayna had just eaten a blue rice krispie treat - she looks like to swallowed a blue marker!

No comments: