Tuesday, May 12, 2009

photo catch up!

I do sincerely apologize for being so behind on Gavin's photos!! The first few photos were from some fun time outside.. oh my I just love his smile!!

We enjoyed a picnic at Gavin's Uncle Chris and Aunt Christy's house. It was our first time there and we had a great time! It was so nice to hang out with the brothers (Gene, Chris, Michael and Steven) and their wives/girlfriend (Judith, Christy and Amanda). I think it's safe to safe that everyone had a blast, including the kids! We shared our pregnancy news with everyone - we had Gav wear his "Big Brother" t-shirt and it was definitely a big hit. We are hoping to get together once a month, I think this would be wonderful!!We decided a couple of weeks ago that it would be nice to take a day trip to the beach. My brother-in-law Michael and his girlfriend Amanda made the trip with us. It was a beautiful day and we all had a blast!! I am so excited to go back to Ocean City, Maryland this summer for a week.. Gav's going to be so much fun =) This was also Gummy Bear's first beach trip!!Since Steven was at his motorcycle class on Mother's Day morning I decided to make one of my favorite meals for lunch with Gavin.. english muffin pizzas!! This meal (I don't even really know if it's considered a meal!) reminds me so much of my momma so I thought it was very fitting to make on Mother's Day! Boy they were SO good =)Here's my handsome fella showing of his little "sisser" whom he calls "Moses" - oh he's just adorable!!Gav has been watching a lot of golf lately and really wanted some golf stuff of his own. Steven took him shopping yesterday and found this fun golf caddy. As soon as I came home from work he was very eager to show me how he plays! Oh my he's growing up so fast - he's the next Tiger Woods!! I LOVE the way he tucks the ball under his chin so he can carry more, what a smarty pants!!

No comments: