Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Birthday Boy!

We had a small birthday party for Gavin on Saturday Sept. 27th. He doesn't actually turn 2 until tomorrow morning at 9:09 a.m. but my family was in the area for the Memory Walk so we decided to have a little party. Gavin had a great time and he got lots of great gifts! Steven and I bought him a choo-choo train set and he's seriously addicted to it, which is fine with me because it was pretty pricey. My family bought him a wagon which we've already enjoyed several walks around the neighborhood in ;-)

It's so hard to believe he's going to be 2 years old tomorrow. Seriously where does the time go... I can still remember so vividly the moments of his birth, it's incredible! I guess that's what happens as you get older - days just go by faster and faster! T

he Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk was on Saturday. Our team - Betty's Bunch - in honor of my Grammie - raised over $1,000!!!! I'm super excited about that and very proud :-)
Enjoy the photos.. sorry if they're out of order.. my computer is PMSing ;-)





















No comments: