Thursday, September 11, 2008

Over the years..

Yes, years is plural.. well almost. I can't believe Gavin is going to be 2 YEARS OLD in 3 weeks. To me that is honestly unbelievable. It really seems like just yesterday we were making hospital plans and taking labor and delivery classes. I am so proud to be his mother and he truly fills my heart! Since moving rooms at school he is talking a lot more, but has also become more defiant, ah those terrible twos! I am attending a training next Friday through my work.. we sponsor a training entitled Parenting With Love & Logic. I'm going because I get training hours for work and since we co-sponsored the training we can go for free.. but I'm more going for personal reasons. I'm hoping to learn more about parenting and good techniques. Not that I'm a lousy parent, but I feel like there is a ton to learn about discipline, communication, etc.

This week has been hard with Steven away. Gavin loves talking to him on the phone and I think he's going to freak out when we go to the airport to pick Daddy up! I miss him terribly and I'm super excited for him to come home!

Below I've posted pictures of Gavin over the past 23 months. Most of them were taken on the 2nd of each month(since he was born on October 2, 2006), with the exception of two or three. I know I'm nuts - but it's such a fun way to see how he has grown and changed over the many months. Enjoy these photos and please feel free to let me know what you think!!






No comments: