Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun-filled weekend!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We had a very fun weekend :-) On Saturday Gavin and I enjoyed spending time with Grammie and Poppop. Gavin also loved playing with Lucas and Shayna - he really loves playing with other kids. I had fun helping Shayna clean her room and get it nice and organized. It was neat to help her because she is living in my old room - so it was a fun walk down memory lane! She is talking about painting the walls, which makes me sad because there are still handprints on the walls from some of my friends and family - but I guess she needs to make that space her own now. She's growing up to be such a nice young lady - and she's amazing with Gavin.

I didn't get the chance to help Lucas with his room - but I will soon! He's planning a Star Wars theme for his room.. like father like son! Gavin really enjoys hanging out with Lucas too - they have a special cousin bond!

On Sunday we took Gavin to his first baseball game.. the Lancaster Barnstormers were playing the Long Island Ducks. The game was delayed for over an hour due to rain. They finally started playing around 7:30 p.m. and we stayed until 9:30 p.m. Gavin was GREAT! We were there for over 4 hours and he didn't fuss or cry at all!!!! He really enjoyed watching their mascot Cylo and dancing to all the fun music. Hopefully he will be a big baseball fan - just like his mommy and daddy!

Enjoy these photos of our fun filled weekend!








No comments: