Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy late Easter!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while - things have been pretty busy! Gavin is growing like crazy and is such a smarty pants! He has actually started exploring his defiant side - doesn't make Mommy or Daddy too happy! He is hard to discipline because he's so stinkin' cute but I do my best!

Steven bought a motorcycle a couple of weeks ago. I have to say it's pretty sweet and I know it makes him happy! I pray that he stays safe!

Easter was fun this year.. Gavin enjoyed 4 egg hunts - one at his school, one at Uncle Wayne and Aunt Donna's, another at my parent's house and then a fourth at our house. He had a blast with all of them. The Easter bunny left him a fun basket full of goodies, he was just so excited to see all his fun toys but really was most concerned about the candy!


I have sort of lost track of the photos I have taken this month - I've been snapping away with my new camera so enjoys these fun shots!






Love & blessings,

No comments: