Tuesday, May 13, 2008

He kicked a ball!!

I know it may be silly to some people but I think it's just wonderful - Gavin kicked a ball for the first time on Saturday! He has steadily improved over the past few days. There are some times when he misses the ball and ends up falling down but he always gets right back up with a smile on his face!

It is just incredible to watch him grow - he continues to amaze me each day with all he learns. Being a mother is just the greatest gift and I fall more in love with my son each day.


Steven is getting his first tattoo Thursday. He's getting a portrait of Gavin on his shoulder blade. I will definitely post some pictures.


This blogging thing is pretty new to me; I will try to keep it updated as much as possible with news about everyone. Enjoy!

No comments: